Foster Pet Information
For Pet Owners
1. BE SURE YOUR PET WEARS AN ID TAG WITH YOUR CONTACT INFO!
2. Sign up for the HOA’s Lost/Found Pet Notification Email Network.
3. If your pet is lost, contact Security and the HOA immediately.
Provide a recent photograph of your pet.
4. Be aware of predator dangers to cats and small dogs
(hawks, coyotes, bobcats, and the occasional mountain lion).
5. Keep cats inside from actual sunset (before dusk) to one hour after sunrise
(dawn and dusk are prime hunting times for ground-based predators).
6. When caring for outside-only cats, pick up all food by dusk.
For more information, contact:
Dominion HOA 210-698-1232